Austin is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year and will do so throughout the school year.
Create an account and complete our ONLINE APPLICATION (As part of the application process, an electronic Student Referral Form will be emailed to your current school. This form includes a request for grades, standardized tests, disciplinary infractions and teacher recommendations.)
Take the High School Placement Test.
Saturday, November 19th
Saturday, December 3rd
Saturday, February 4th
For more information on testing dates and times please call the Austin admissions office at 586-200-0143 ext. 201.
Shadow Day and/or interview with the Director of Admissions or Principal (Call Bill Nesbitt at
586-200-0143 ext. 201.)
Students entering Austin Catholic as 9th graders will follow the aforementioned application process, which subsequently includes a report card verifying 8th grade graduation, a report verifying special needs or programs, HSPT results deemed acceptable by Austin Catholic, and any other criteria specified by the Admissions Office and acceptance team.
To be included in our first round of acceptance letters, we must receive your application, 8th grade profile, and transcripts by Friday, January 6, 2023. The first round of acceptance letters will be mailed on Friday, January 27, 2023. To qualify for Austin’s competitive merit scholarships and tuition assistance, early registration forms and fees will be due Friday, March 10, 2023. Austin will continue to accept students throughout the school year and summer, or until our Freshman class is full.
Transfer students are welcome to apply for either the first or second semester of any school year. Transfer students must complete a three part application process which includes the following:
- Create an account and complete our online application
- Submit transcripts to Austin Catholic for the past two school years
- Interview with the Director of Admissions and Principal
- Students who are suspended or expelled from a public or private school as the result of a legal or moral infraction will not be accepted into any grade at Austin Catholic.
- All transfer students entering Austin Catholic will sign a contract, along with their parents/guardians, agreeing to follow all school regulations and to participate in the Faith Life of the school.
- Termination of transfer students can occur at any time if they were accepted at Austin Catholic under false pretenses or falsifying information relative to their acceptance.
- Please be aware that Austin Catholic contacts the student’s previous school as soon as a transfer application is received.
- The MHSAA transfer rules apply for students wishing to play sports.