Austin Catholic welcomes and encourages international students in grades 9th and 10th from partnering nations to join our amazing student body. We seek to diversify our student body remaining around 8-10% international students so as to not overwhelm our domestic population
Check back soon for updates.
International Student Admissions Process:
1. Complete the Austin Catholic Application for Admissions for International Students before March 20
2. Submit the previous two years’ report cards and transcripts (translated to English) as part of the application. In addition, a writing sample is requested.
3. Complete a Skype Interview with Admissions Team – during the interview we will also determine your English Language Proficiency through reading and our chat. This satisfies the language proficiency requirement test – we will schedule the interview once your application has been submitted.
Once these are completed Austin Catholic Admissions team will determine acceptance. Acceptances will be notified in writing.
As part of the second step, we will need to have documentation and information to answer the following questions and requirements. Students will not be issued an I20 without the remaining documents.
- Documented financial stability and ability to pay tuition and fees
- Length of time student intends to be enrolled at the school
- Valid passport / passport photo (at least valid 6 months into future)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Family name, Country of birth and Country of citizenship
- Home address
- Name and Address of proposed Local (U.S.) address/sponsor
International Student Tuition & Fees
- International Student Tuition for 2022-2023: $13,300
(includes administrative expenses related to international admissions and programs)
- International Student Registration Fee (annual): $1,000
- Technology Fee (annual): $100
- Textbooks (for international students we include this annual cost): $600
25% of tuition and fees must be paid in advance. Once we have received all of the information above and required fees, we will forward the information to the Archdiocese of Detroit where they will generate the I-20 form for the Visa Application.
Expenses not included in tuition: School Uniform, Lunches, Sports Uniforms, Laptop computer (one is required), Student clubs and activities cost