The St. Augustine Society
The St. Augustine Society recognizes those individuals who make annual, leadership gifts of $1,000 or more thus enabling Austin to offer the highest quality educational programs to the young people in our care. Gifts at this level are a testament to the deep commitment YOU have to the school’s mission and to its future.
Membership in the St. Augustine Society is offered to anyone who makes a gift of $1,000 or more to the Austin Fund. Gifts from Society members are used to fund Austin’s need-based, tuition assistance program, athletics, STEAM, along with many other school enhancements. Matching gifts combine with an individual’s personal contribution to determine a donor’s level of gift club recognition.
We are deeply grateful to those individuals who are particularly committed to advancing the school’s long-term viability, and we are honored to recognize them for their generous support.
The St. Augustine Society recognizes eight levels of leadership giving:
Leadership Circle ($50,000+)
1951 Circle of Pride ($25,000 – $49,999)
Friar’s Circle ($10,000 – $24,999)
Founder Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
Augustinian Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
St. Monica Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
Austin Circle ($500-$999)
Crusader Circle ($250-$499)
Navy and White Circle ($100-$249)
Circle of Unity (up to $99)
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the personal satisfaction and reward that comes from being a benefactor of Austin Catholic High School, members of the St. Augustine Society are offered the following benefits:
- An invitation from the President to attend the annual Spirit of Austin held each spring, in May.
- Special recognition on the electronic donor wall in the main hall and in our annual honor roll of donors.
- Two complimentary passes for any Austin home athletic event.
- Two complimentary tickets to our event in February. Members need only to contact the Advancement Office to request tickets.
Every gift—no matter the size—has a direct impact on the young men & women of Austin.
- $125 outfits a student-athlete in a uniform
- $250 payment towards graduation costs and Kairos fees for a Senior
- $775 cleans and re-calibrates lab microscopes for a year of usage
- $1,500 covers the cost of art supplies for the introductory art class
- $2,500 pays the salary of a Varsity coach
- $5,000 implements the launch of our new Robotics club
- $10,000 defrays building rental costs for our basketball season
- $20,000 provides funds for two scholarships, making it possible for deserving young individuals to attend Austin