Austin warmly welcomes transfer students who, for whatever reason are looking for a new school to call home. Families interested in transferring their son or daughter are welcome to apply at anytime. Transfer students must complete a three part application process which includes the following:
- Create an account and complete our online application
- Submit transcripts to Austin Catholic for the past two school years
Transfer students Release of Records
- Interview with the Director of Admissions and Principal
- Students who are suspended or expelled from a public or private school as the result of a legal or moral infraction will not be accepted into any grade at Austin Catholic.
- All transfer students entering Austin Catholic will sign a contract, along with their parents/guardians, agreeing to follow all school regulations and to participate in the Faith Life of the school.
- Termination of transfer students can occur at any time if they were accepted at Austin Catholic under false pretenses or falsifying information relative to their acceptance.
- Please be aware that Austin Catholic contacts the student’s previous school as soon as a transfer application is received.
- Transfer students in 12th grade are accepted on limited basis.
- The MHSAA and CHSL transfer rules apply for students wishing to play sports.